This week's SimDay is - of course - full of Sims 2 news. There is a "new" cheat (which we had already on the list
, but with vague explanation): faceBlendLimits [-on/-off]. It will make children you create in Create-A-Family look better, if the parents have very different facial structures. For details, visit our cheats page
. Furthermore, there is a link to a special photo album, namely a tutorial to create basements. There's an advanced method
(the link on the official site is currently broken, but this is the right one) and somewhat easier is the regular version
. Join Billy and Beccy Basement, who show you how to create basements in the Sims 2.
Finally, there's a bunch of new articles (of which only one, the BBC interview, is mentioned on the official site
. Click the links below to read all the articles. There are quite a few reviews between them, but from non-gaming sites and without rating (except the FileFront one). Besides that there are 2 interviews to read. Enjoy:
- Simulating life, love and the Universe (Interview with Will Wright, BBC)
- 'Sims 2' creator talks about playing God (Interview with Will Wright, Mercury News, may require subsription!)
- Sims 2 Face Lift of the Original (Review, Wired News)
- 'Sims 2' creates new worlds of play (Review, CNN/Gannett News Service)
- The Sims 2 (Review, Globetechnology/New York Times News Service)
- Gamers battle in "Star Wars," mingle with "Sims" (Double Review, Seattle Times)
- The Sims 2 Review (Review, 5/5, FileFront)
That's all for SimDay this week.
Written at 01:34 on Friday, 24 September 2004 by ChEeTaH