Besides the released patches
, there is more news from the official site
. As Halloween is coming up soon, Maxis has released a new Halloween postcard
, as well as two new vampires, Amelia
(Bart). These two teens come with some custom clothing in vampire style. You don't need Nightlife for these Sims, just the Sims 2 is enough.
Other than that, there's also a new survey
. In it there's talk about so-called Shopping Packs, 75 items for roughly $20. The name is probably a new name for the earlier mentioned earlier
, only with 125 instead of 75 items. Five themes for these packs are mentioned and explained during the survey:
- Glamorous Luxury - Signature home furnishings, design, and wardrobe items to live the luxurious life of the rich & famous.
- Complete Makeover - Change things up with new attire and clothing accessories or re-design your home with unique objects and a variety décor options.
- Summertime - Fun Warm weather patio furniture, swim attire, and summertime design options for fun in the sun.
- Nostalgic Delights - Decorative furniture, hairstyles, outfits, and more from the best times of past centuries.
- Family Items - New objects, home design options, and outfits for family life for kids and parents.
- Outdoor Life - Get in touch with the great outdoors with gardening clothing, landscape design options, camping supplies and more.
The Holiday Party Pack
seems to be a first, somewhat small, shopping pack, having 40 items for roughly $15. If you take the survey
while it's open, you'll also have to answer a few Nightlife related questions.
[Update 17 October 14:30]
Amelia has disappeared and reappeared on the exchange. The link in the newspost above has been updated.
Written at 13:55 on Friday, 14 October 2005 by ChEeTaH