Sims 2 Patch almost Ready
The first patch for the Sims 2 is almost ready and should be released very soon. That's what Maxis posted on the official site
yesterday, in a new newspost
. The post contains a full list of fixes too. Below are a few of the things that will be fixed, check the newspost
for the full list:
- Fixes "the jump bug" causing Sims with a large number of memories to reset, or "jump," when performing interactions.
- Visitors will no longer kidnap a baby or toddler by leaving the lot while carrying them.
- Sims can now plan outfits for toddlers by using the changing table.
- A Sim whose fiancé dies can now become engaged again.
- Maids can now clean up pizza boxes and baby bottles.
- Fixes problems with the grim reaper and social worker that would disable save UI.
- Fixes the extremely rare problem where the UI would become disabled when an elder dies of old age.
- An adopted baby no longer snaps to the ground when the social worker that delivers it puts it in a crib.
- Sims now take a copy of all clothing in the family's inventory when they move out.
- Users with limited user accounts can now run the game.
- The game no longer affects a user's modem settings when connecting to the internet via the modem.
It's not said when exactly the patch will be posted, though it's "very, very soon.
" It's currently in the final stages of certification, so the wait is almost over. Of course we'll let you know here when it's arrived.
Written at 14:00 on Saturday, 20 November 2004 by ChEeTaH
These comments express the view and/or opinion of our visitors and not The Sims Zone. It's not necessarily The Sims Zone's or any
of its staff members' opinion. The Sims Zone cannot be held responsible for what's said in these comments.
Abusers of this service will be blocked. We have filters installed to filter explicit words,
but we cannot guarantee that they filter all explicit words.
Written at 12:09 on Friday, 26 November 2004 by elvendragon
What about the stupid teddy bear? Aren't they going to fix that?
Written at 13:26 on Friday, 26 November 2004 by ChEeTaH (TSZ Webmaster) (ChEeTaH)
"Fixes the problem where the teddy bear would occasionally float after being put down."
It's not listed here, but it is in the news post on the official site with all the things that will be fixed.
Webmaster of this site
The Neighborhood Handler: http://www.thesimszone.co.uk/tnhh