New Sims 2 Cheats
We've added a bunch of new cheats for the Sims 2 to our list. Some have appeared at other sites before, but most of them are completely new. The following cheats are new:
- floatProp horzEdgeScrollrate [X]: Change the horizontal scrollrate (for edge-scrolling).
- floatProp vertEdgeScrollrate [X]: Change the vertical scrollrate (for edge-scrolling).
- boolProp carsOnRight [true|false]: Cars in the hood drive on the left or right.
- boolProp ShowLotPackageFilename [true|false]: Show the filename of a lot in the neighborhood view.
- intProp censorGridSize [X]: Change the amount of blocks in the censor grid, or turn it off.
- boolProp simShadows [true|false]: Turn on/off shadows for Sims.
- floatProp particleDensity [X]: Density (amount) of particles (e.g. damp above a plate with food).
- floatProp particleScale [X]: Size of particles (e.g. damp above a plate with food).
- boolprop nhoodWaterReflection [true|false]: Turn on/off water reflection in the neighborhood view.
- boolprop chooseCameraSpecialEventEnabled [true|false]: Turn on/off special camera events.
- boolprop simpleTerrain [true|false]: Set the detail of the terrain to simple or not. Simple graphics perform better, but look a bit worse.
All the other Sims 2 cheats, and more details for these cheats, can be found in our cheats list
Written at 15:54 on Saturday, 23 October 2004 by ChEeTaH
These comments express the view and/or opinion of our visitors and not The Sims Zone. It's not necessarily The Sims Zone's or any
of its staff members' opinion. The Sims Zone cannot be held responsible for what's said in these comments.
Abusers of this service will be blocked. We have filters installed to filter explicit words,
but we cannot guarantee that they filter all explicit words.
Written at 22:08 on Saturday, 23 October 2004 by Neil Jones (NKTP)
If intProp censorGridSize does what I think it does, then it's kind of ironic how people are looking for no-blur patches when the answer's been in the game all along. :)
Written at 22:56 on Saturday, 23 October 2004 by ChEeTaH (TSZ Webmaster) (ChEeTaH)
I think it does what you think it does... actually I'm quite sure :-P
Webmaster of this site
The Neighborhood Handler: http://www.thesimszone.co.uk/tnhh