This week: 2 nice pieces of quite good news. First of all, there's a patch for Hot Date, and secondly, SimGolf is being shipped
If you're having gameplay problems with Hot Date, you should now get the patch. This will fix these problems:
- Bay Window will now appear in the game.
- The Old Prude will be seen on all the lots.
- Cuddling was having problems in the booth and both couches. They would get stuck. This has been fixed.
- In the booth, your date could get stuck in dining and would never move. You can now cancel out of dining if this happens, and there is no longer a permanent game hang.
- Items and Actions were dropping out of the Sims Que, this has been fixed.
- There were a few clothing rack random crashes, these have been fixed!
- The Food carts will no longer advertise so highly causing the townies to flock there and then just hang out there without ordering food.
- Interactions will be available on Townies Downtown.
You can now get the patch here
at the official site
. It's 3.83 Mb in size.
Furthermore, the long-awaited game Sid Meier's SimGolf has arrived. With it, you can build your own golf resort empire. You can find it in your local shops soon. More information can be found at the SimGolf website
Written at 19:58 on Thursday, 24 January 2002 by ChEeTaH