56,344,401 visitors since 2 February 2002 

Knowledge Database >> The Sims 2 (PC/Mac) >> View Question
Knowledge - Question
How come my people never get abducted by aliens even though i have them look through the telescope at nite?
Asked at 22:23 on Monday 11 October 2004 by Bob (Aperson) Report this Question


5 Answers
no clue. i can't get mine abducted either.
Answered at 01:17 on Tuesday 12 October 2004 by ilikecrayons
Answer Rating: Not Rated Yet.
Report this Answer

5% random chance of it actually happening so 95% of the time they won't be abducted.
Answered at 02:28 on Tuesday 12 October 2004 by Neil Jones (NKTP)
Answer Rating: 3.00 (1 vote)
Report this Answer

The game is probably programmed to detect when you're trying to actually make it happen and make it more rare. As anyone who's played D&D can tell you, 5% chance would mean that it happens all the time. It's not true.
Answered at 01:06 on Wednesday 13 October 2004 by J. M. Pescado (Pescado)
Answer Rating: Not Rated Yet.
Report this Answer

I did an experiment with one of my sims - coz i wanted him to have a family but no girls were interested. I brought the most expensive telescope and had him look through a couple of times between 12 and 3 (i read it was these times somewhere on here i think). He was abducted on the 5th time. Hed been on for a while and just got a skill point.
Answered at 18:12 on Wednesday 13 October 2004 by Nicola (Loni-o)
Answer Rating: Not Rated Yet.
Report this Answer

if u really want them 2 get abducted then keep tryin
Answered at 15:51 on Friday 25 March 2005 by Alisha (cutey_pie)
Answer Rating: Not Rated Yet.
Report this Answer


Answer This Question

Do not give away serial numbers! Doing so will result in a ban without warning!

Only members can answer questions. If you are registered, login here. You can register for free here.

Enter your answer: